I know firsthand the everyday challenges of juggling today’s
demanding, overbooked lives. The importance of an organized home and workplace plays a critical role in relieving that stress. As a busy, working mom I have discovered and fine-tuned what has worked for my family. Over the years, I have been given the opportunity to provide solutions to families and busy professionals for their organizational needs.
I am a good listener, flexible and a problem solver. Each Client can expect customized organization for their space and personalities.
Code of ethics I stand by:
- I will respect my clients and their spaces.
- I come to you with a compassionate, non-judgmental, and can-do attitude.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- All client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- All fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.